THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
Our winner is Nikki Hunter-Pike – congratulations!!
Nikki has won a 4 Hour Canal Boat Trip!
We’ve hidden 4 Easter Eggs somewhere on our website… for the chance of winning a 4 hour canal boat trip just scour the site to find them and then enter the competition below.
Once you have found an egg, (see example egg on the right) note the page title (eg: ‘Home’) of the page the egg is hidden on, and then continue searching to find the next one. Once you’ve found where all 4 eggs are hidden, enter your answers along with your contact information on the entry form below. (The egg on this page is not one of the answers, it is used as an example only).
Let us know you have completed your entry on one (or all) of our social media channels by commenting “Easter” for bonus entries:
Easter Egg Hunt Competition Entry Form
Your contact information will not be used for any purposes other than for this competition entry.
Terms & Conditions
- The draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over ( any individual and those entering on behalf of an organisation/support group can enter).
- Only one entry per person/organisation.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- Any questions relating to the competition can be sent to
- The Prize Draw closes at 23:59 on 9th April 2021. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
- The winner will be chosen at random from the correctly answered entries.
- One winner will receive a 4 hour canal boat hire experience for up 10 people, including crew (covid restrictions will apply as appropriate) Food and transport to/from the CanalAbility base in Harlow, Essex is not included. CanalAbility accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize.
- The winner will be contacted by email or phone and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond within 28 days of being notified by CanalAbility, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected at random.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Boats are subject to availability. The prize must be taken by 31st December 2021.
- If the winner(s) would like a short break or longer holiday, they can top up the prize with their own money.
- No purchase necessary.