We are now open to support our disabled clients again! You can now book a day trip or holiday on our adapted canal boats
We are delighted to announce that we have been working really hard over the past few weeks and are now open for business!
The health and safety of our customers, staff and volunteers is our main priority at all times and we are working in line with the latest Government guidelines to ensure we can we can welcome you back safely.
You can now book your adapted canal boat day trip or holiday and even check availability live online! We have three adapted canal boats to choose from; Stort Daybreak and Stort Challenger are available for day trips and Red Watch is our holiday boat.
Our safety measures include:
- Online bookings
- Contactless payments
- Enhanced cleaning procedures in place
- Crew will observe Government distancing guidelines
- All staff and volunteers have taken enhanced training
- Hand sanitiser will be provided throughout the mooring and also on board each boat
- All interior surfaces will be sanitised before each booking and carried out by crew who will wear suitable protective equipment
- Disposable crockery will be provided
At the time of writing, we will be accepting specific client groups only, adhering to the latest Government guidelines, which will be explained when you make a booking enquiry.
Please watch this space for further updates.
We look forward to welcoming you back safely.